- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz KC Masterpiece spiced Caribean jerk marinade
- 1/4 cup flour
- 40 oz crushed, unsweetened pineapple
- Cut chicken into half-inch chunks.
- Combine the chicken and marinade and let sit for at least thirty minutes, preferably overnight.
- Fry the chicken-marinade mixture until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Stir in flour, followed by pineapple.
- Continue cooking until the mixture is hot again.
- Serve hot.
May be used as a side dish or topping. Good with steamed rice.